Sunday, September 27, 2015

Where Have You Been All My Life?

This may sound crazy, but when I got this tool last January and tried it out, that is exactly what I said.  "Where have you been all my life?'

The picture looks so...unprepossessing...that I had my doubts when I ordered it, but once I used it, and saw how it worked and why it was designed that way, I was sold. It has been my go-to utensil for breaking up and browning ground beef, sausage, etc. ever since.

So take my word for this: If you cook ground meat, you want one! I only regret the years I spent making family meals without this baby. It makes the job of breaking up the clumps of meat so much easier! (Lisa, would you like one for Christmas?)



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would love this tool for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect your brother will receive one, too. And maybe my sister. (I can already hear Natasha saying, "She gave you WHAT for Christmas?" LOL)

    ReplyDelete